Friday, March 15, 2013

Back at it!

Hi Team!

It has been oh so long since I updated, I know! My sewing machine had to stay packed away for awhile while I worked at being a grown up with a 'real job'. The Royal Bison Art and Craft Fair has me breaking out my needle and thread to work on an application to sell my clothes at the Spring 2013 fair.  I'll be adding photos of my treasures each week for you to peruse, so keep checking back!

Here is a peek at today's project, a few new shirts! (apologies for the lack of a model, I wasn't into taking selfies, nor do I have a dress making form yet...*yet*).


Green, white and pink floral with lace insert.



Navy background with pink and yellow floral, white eyelet yoke.


Bright green with white polka dots, white eyelet yoke.
Thank you for taking a peek! Come back soon!

-Salvaged and Sewn

No comments: