Monday, March 05, 2012

savaged and sewn

I won't lie, I'm a little craft hungover after the weekend. It is so much fun to dream up designs and pick fabrics and just start cutting and sewing and when it works you feel like a million bucks and you're flying pretty high...and then you have to clean up.

Cleaning up sucks.

So instead I have elected to write a blog post introducing you to Salvaged and Sewn's own resident kitty.

This is Maude. Maudlin when she's sad. Maudite when she's bad. (and those are my amateur hour sewing supplies)

Maude's primary role is to laze about on top of the exact fabric/cutting board/utensil that I need to use.

I keep her around though because *sometimes* she lets me use her as a model. Isn't that a great color on her?

That is pretty much what you can expect from here on out...sewing and kitties.

xoxoxoxoxoxo
Kaitlin

1 comment:

jenanne said...

maude you silly lounging creature!

i do think she looks like in polka-dots. ;)