Tuesday, March 13, 2012

better get sewin'

Oh hello!

Guess what?!

It is official! I am going to be selling my wares May 5 & 6 at the Royal Bison! You can check out all the details and fantastic vendors here.

 Meanwhile Maude and I are hard at work in my workshop. I will have new tops and bags to show this week. For now here is a sneak peek at what is in store:

(p.s. lesson of the weekend: never get in the way of a quilting lady out for a deal...she will quilt you into oblivion. I had to fight to find these gems!)


I am in love with the pattern on this! Cute shirts and tunics are in the works!

The polka dots are sheer. I will be making tops from these!
I wish I could present this to you in smell-o-vision.
Another version of the crochet cuffs I've been working on. What do you think?


That is all for now folks! Stay tuned for completed projects and hopefully a jazzier new blog design (any helpers??)

-Kaitlin



1 comment:

jenanne said...

crochet cuffs!!! ALL OF THEM I WANT

also, maybe inquire with mister jason re: blog snazzyness?